Sunday, August 1, 2010

Towels

I never thought towels would become such a part of my life. But as I prepare for my daughter to begin her Senior year in high school, I find myself thinking towels will be something that I miss when my children leave home. Both of the kids have swam on summer league, year round team, taken swimming lessons, and of course taken baths. I continue to wash at least a load of towels a day if not two or three. If a had a dollar for every towel I have folded over the years I would be wealthy woman. Coach David always said I was the best swim mom as I sat in the stands reading my magazines or working on school stuff and always had the dry towel ready for the kid's shriving body to dry off on. I will miss the towels that have become such an important part of my kid's childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment