Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Closest Pals in the WORLD (ILY)

The people i am about to list are part of my life becasue they make my life entertaining, crazy, and complicated in a good way.


*Mysti- my closest friend, she is shy but after a while she opens up and can be just as loud as all of my other friends. She is crazy and somewhat insane but it is okay cuz she is like me. Her brother adores me and he is a trouble maker. She is a Senior almost ambassador Girl Scout working on her Gold Award.

*Kari- my closest friend, she loves to read as much as i do and is in history class, she is crazy, likeable, and outgoing, and i just want to say that she is going to be the famous one out of my group of friends. She is a Senior almost amabassador Girl Scout working on her Gold Award.SHE IS A TWIN!


*Kandise- my closest friend, she is the one who will be doing hair and make up for the famous, she is wonderful at what she does, she is crazy, outoging and probablly the only gir li know that has blue leopard tights and wears them to school on a cold day. SHE IS A TWIN! She is a senior almost abassador working on her Gold Award.


*Larissa- my closest friend, now i have to let the world know she is the biggest band geek ever! (ILY LARISSA) she plays the basson and is amazing in Spanish, she is awesome, and is a Senior almost ambassaodr working on her Gold Award. she is insane but we all are.
Brandy (Spaz)

1 comment:

  1. yeah.. you are now in the land of blogging..i hope you are better than i am..

    ReplyDelete