Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update

Mike and I put Brandy on a plane Sunday morning headed to San Juan for her Girl Scout destination. She has worked all summer saving her money for this trip. She called this afternoon to say "This is the reason I'm still a Girl Scout. I went caving and it was totally awesome." They are moving to the other side of the island tomorrow to go canyoneering and snorkeling and canp in the rainforest. She will be home Saturday night late probably with lots of pictures and many new facebook pals.

Kyle and I are shopping for school clothes and swimming at the local pool. We are pretty content with our "clean house" after the garage sale and that we have the dogs now trained to take their naps on the living room floor in the middle of the afternoon.

Mike is working overtime because I have him a little "stressed" since I don't have a job. I start next week...I'll share about that later after I get started....it's totally different then anything I have done before just remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment