Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have been inspired by the TV show "Clean House"

We have only had cable for the last year so I'm just getting caught up the world wjrn to comes to some of the shoes such as "What Not to Wear", Bridezillas, and all the cooking shows including Aces of Cakes. Brandy thinks it would be really cool to visit the bakery on a trip with the troop.

Anyway "Clean House" has inspired me about purging stuff and really how much stuff we as Americans hold in our homes. So the cleaning has begun!! On Thuesday we tackled the attic. Not too bad since everthing was in boxes or creates. Just needed a purging. Mike said I had to make home for him to get to the AC and heater units in case something went wrong and he neede to fix it.

When I reached my dresser this afternoon I finally decided we are never going to be able to live in Colorado again. So all of my sweaters and other ski gear are going to the garge that is set for this Satuday. Several of the other neighbors want to join on in the fun. So in a way it will be kinda like a block party.


Brandy told me this afternoon when she was helping me getting boxes down from the attic that's it's too bad that the host of the show can not offer so prizes for parting with some of our favorite stuff!! Oh well, I guess we learn from ourselves the jpy of having a clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment